Sunday 7 January 2018

sushi

Assalamualaikum, all.

This post might be tad emotional, maybe not emo emo emo gile la but a lil different from all the weird posts I have done. I don't usually like to write this kind of stuff, exposed to the public view because I don't want people to know my... vulnerable side. HAHAHA! It just absurd that I am typing this in a serious tone.

I have actually written a draft that was never posted, a goodbye post dedicated to 2017. But I will let my thoughts flow in this very, maybe lengthy letter before I am going to be hectic with school again.

As I get older, my expectations run low. I don't get tick off over trivial matters, so easily. I am more chilled than I supposed to be. Alhamdullilah. Because there are better things to focus on, right? I am thankful for all the people who thought of me, even when our busy lives got in the way. Syukur alhamdullilah. Being older, it is only right to have a mature thinking already. I really hope from these time onwards, I make right decisions to avoid hurting others or myself in near future. Because what comes around, goes around right? May I find the courage to walk away from matters that won't bring good in near future. Even if it means to walk away from people.

I, without fail, see the good in people. Even if the bad outweighs the good.

This characteristic of mine. I just don't know. Is it good? For always being like that? Knowing it's only a call for trouble? First, second, third or a hill of chances/opportunities I can give from someone that's isn't worthy. SO WHEN DO I LEARN? Sometimes, I struggled. (so any tips on how I can overcome this, please dm me, my friends, bc I want to learn.)

Next off, I am very thankful for feeling so loved on this birthday of mine, yesterday. Effort goes a long way. And it touched me so much. The attention that has been given and all, I am really blessed. The wishes that flooded my phone, unexpected. :') Thank you, everyone, for showering me with constant love. I love you.

Happy blissful marriage Kakak Zimah and Abang Adli. Happy birthday to you too, Kak Zimah. Quite elated to share my birthday with you, knowing that you're super awesome and loving, beautiful inside and out. Thank you for the invitation.


Here's a post to one of my Higher Nitec bitch: HAHAHA SORRY FANDI


All the best for NS life. I would like to say this, on behalf of Hidayah as well, all the best for your future endeavors. Thank you for the great friendship. And Hidayahhh gurrl, if you're reading this. We miss you! :-)


Prized possession big hearrrts, I will take care of this watch forever huhu

Goodnight, for now.