Sunday 17 December 2017

you still alive, dude?

Nearly 3 in the morning and not surprisingly I am wide awake at this hour, tipu ah wide awake but my body's tired but my mind doesn't want to switch off. Thanks to coffee, people! From the C TO THE O TO THE DOUBLE F TO THE DOUBLE E. I could have sworn that drinking coffee isn't my thing but sometimes, it tastes so good. I drank coffee twice this week, ever since my sister had forgotten to change the beverage so bo pian lor, drink coffee. Suddenly my bowel movements started being so active, shit so much. (low key kind of liking the shitting part cos it feels like I'm letting everything go, sorry too much info) But then comes a headache. LIKE WHO IN THE WORLD DRINKS COFFEE AND GET MIGRAINES AFTER THAT? (definitely not only me, jgn nak prasan im the only one who feels that capital LMFAO). So basically, I scared drinking coffee will be a habit that I will adopt bc tibetibe it tastes so nice. H A I S.

What I miss about blogging...............................


is.............................

posting..............................

lame choices of.............................



GIFFFFFFFF!

I don't know about you guys but sometimes...................(okay this is going to get a lil personal) but have you guys felt so disgusted with really dirty public toilets or cubicles and you find yourself making sure your booty doesn't touch the toilet seat cos you are too freaked out by it? That was what that happened to me just now. It has been the longest time since I did that but I did it. The toilet was atrocious and............ I could not emphasize further. So I did a half squat trying to make sure I pee nicely into the toilet bowl. (It's been so long I exercised!!!) Really was a work out for me. And my bladder decided to pee a lil more, i was shocked! Like ohhhh, when im doing the half squat. Then I decided to pee a lot. So I stood for a solid 1-2 mins!!! HALF SQUAT RULES! (nope just kidding) Did I mention the flush was broken and they did not provide soap to wash your hands? Hmm. (byk complain la aku ni jugak hais sorry guys)


Okay, you might be wondering how's school bc I have not been blogging about studies for 3 months.
So this is what is happening in sch. School's great. ALHAMDULLILAH.














thats all you need to know about school. ugh c'mon.









You know those type of questions like, "What would you do if you get one million dollars?" Other than those answers like donating part of the money to a cause or buy a lifetime of Ribena supply. I WILL JOLLY WELL TELL YOU WHAT IM GOING TO DO WITH ONE MILLION DOLLARS.


I thought about it for a while and you know what I will gonna do, HAVE MY OWN TALK SHOW. You damn well heard me. Have my own talk show, be a host of my own talk show (duh) and from there things gonna move on pretty quickly. I might be the mild milk chocolate of Oprah Winfrey. Or even Ellen. I actually pretty inspired by them. They are so generous and they talk about the real deal. What better way to be heard, kan? Or be like Jerry Springer (is it correct?) Help those baby mommas find their real daddies!!!





So baby mommas or daddies, HMU!

Okay la, until next post. I feel I talk too much crap. Goodnight.