Tuesday 6 June 2017


It's another day for another post because I am bored. HAHAHAHA! Basically, I went to the polyclinic today as I wanted to undergo an earwax removal operation. "OPERATION" I paid a visit to the polyclinic two weeks ago and they gave me this olive oil medication that I must apply into my ears. 5 drops/day. Well that is not exactly the point now, I went to polyclinic around 12 plus and my appointment was scheduled at 3:10pm. I went home and made my way to polyclinic again at 2:45pm. Waited for the doctor, went inside the room. Got my ear checked, and he said I have to come back two weeks later because the ear wax has not softened yet. NAH UH GIRLLLLLLLLLFFFFFFFRRRIENNNND, you don't tell me that I have to come back two weeks after. It was not even 5 mins and I already got out of the room and made payment of $14(which I can buy a 4fingers set meal mind you). #chickenislife Not only that, 5/drops per day became 15/drops per day so layannnnn.



Now, I would like to tell you something about me, but you would know by now that women are the most beautiful creatures on earth(apart from Hugh Jackman because he is beautiful too*wink*) There is this one certain group of women I really admire which are BLASIANS!


No, I am not senget. I just noticed that these group of women are really really beautiful. So what is blasian basically? Black + Asian. So what I am going to share with you are some of the most beautiful blasians I have come across.




Image result for cassie 2017


I wish I was blasian LOLOLOLOLOL


(DROP BY TO LEAVE A QUESTION SO YOU CAN SUGGEST ON A TOPIC I SHOULD POST NEXT)