Monday 19 June 2017

I don't know but it seems to dawn on me that I am a very careless person. I tend to lose stuffs so many times, oh just so effortless to lose it! I am unsure how many times I lose my house keys. Pissed. So other day, I decided to go Sheng Shiong at 3 in the morning(gile) to buy baking ingredients. I remember going out with my keys but by the time i reach home, my keys were gone! I had the feeling that maybe I carried too many stuffs, and it slipped.


I did not lock the door but I locked the gate. So I had no chance of even going in. I didn't bother calling my family members because cfm kena scolding hahahah ya la go sheng shiong some more. Then I remembered there were keys behind the door. After countless of tries, I managed to fish the keys out of the hook. I feel like some sort of burglar with good house break in skills lol. I think I really had enough of being stuck outside my house. I remembered being stuck outside my house with nearly five hours and I did my school notes. It was very productive I must say. I am very proud huhuhuhu.

School is in a week's time and I can already feel the pressure to complete my assignments. Mostly on design and build. Thank you AsAs for helping me with autocad! :) Appreciate it so much. Ever since the fasting month, I believe my brain cells have been depleting because I couldn't think properly.

QUESTIONS ABOUT MYSELF COS IM BORED...

1. What are your nicknames? What do you prefer to be called?
Qy, Qyqy, Syiqin, Syiq, Iqin, Qin. Any of that but never Asyiqin because it's too formal LOL
2. What books on your shelf are begging to be read?
The dictionary. I miss reading the dictionary.
3. How often do you doodle? What do your doodles look like?
I don't doodle already, outgrown from that habit. Usually ill draw a coconut tree, waves, a sun, birds soaring in the sky...............chicken. I mean chicken is an essential to all doodles. 
4. What do you do if you can’t sleep at night? Do you count sheep? Toss and Turn? Try to get up and do something productive?
I will blog hahahaha, or do search on something on Pinterest till I get bored!
5. How many days could you last in solitary confinement? How would you do it?
3 days. I think I can go crazy!!!! Just put me at home for three days, I will bore myself to death. Literally!
6. Do you save old greeting cards and letters? Throw them away?
I saved my old raya cards that people used to send me when I was little. I used to be so excited to write to them too! :( I WISH THAT COULD HAPPEN, STILL!
7. Who is the biggest pack rat you know?
APE ITU. Is it hood language I've yet to learn.........hmm.
8. When making an entrance in to a party, do you make your presence known? Do you slip in and look for someone you know? Do you sneak in quietly and find a safe spot to roost?
DANG, I MAKE SURE PPL KNOW IM COMING. Make my entrance from the helipad, flying fox from the helicopter before it even descend. Hop onto my carriage where four hot dudes are carrying me like a queen. Camels everywhere. Diamond encrusted rainbow carpet for my arrival cos rainbow is the new red. They shower me Fanta grape and there's fireworks in the sky saying, "SYIQIN IS HERE"
9. What is your strongest sense? If you had to give one up, which would it be?
I love my sense of humor most definitely. *wink* Give up my sense of carelessness. *wink*
10. How many times a day do you look at yourself in the mirror?
only to see if there's taik mata.
11. What is the strangest thing you believed as a child?
That you'll get children once you put a ring on your finger after you've gotten married. Im so innocent.
12. What is one guilty pleasure you enjoy too much to give up?
4FINGERS CHICKEN. AINT LIVING W/O IT.
13. Who performs the most random acts of kindness out of everyone you know?
Kak Azza <3
14. How often do you read the newspaper? Which paper? Which sections?
Not so often. ST's lifestyle. Comics. HAHAHAHAH 
15. Which animals scare you most? Why?
I want to say sharks. But im pretty sure its the male gender now.
16. Are you more likely to avoid conflict or engage it head-on?
It depends on the situation.
17. What was the most recent compliment you’ve received and savoured?
The essence of youth glows throughout my face. Savoured. Forever. Alhamdullilah. Forever.
18. What is something about yourself that you hope will change, but probably never will?
Eat less, drink water more. Eat > Drink water.
19. Are you a creature of habit? Explain.
I am hooman.
20. Are you high maintenance? Explain.
NO! 
21. When was the last time you really pushed yourself to your physical limits?
Just now, I berak. I want to let it all out. So i push and push, it's tiring man.
22. Do you have a whole lot of acquaintances or just a few very close friends? Why?
A fair share of both.
23. Are you more inclined to “build your own empire” or unleash the potential of others?
I am somewhat between Oprah and Beyonce. I do both. 
24. What’s a strange occurrence you’ve experienced but have never (or rarely) shared with anyone?
AHHH HUH! TRICK QUESTION. I see you.
25. What do you think about more than anything else?
Like in a parallel universe, we could just give away pimples and body scars discreetly to people we don't like because we don't need that kind of negativity in out life.