Sunday 17 March 2019

I woke up from my afternoon nap, to the feeling of great miss. Woke up feeling I should be out now with anyone, exploring or doing something meaningful. Then it came to the realisation of the emptiness I have. Do I even have friends to begin with? It's not that I've done anything wrong that I don't deserve any but it's my lack of social skills to be able to make new friends or forged a closer relationship.

The closest friend I know was admitted to the hospital for a week and so. And she's so close to me. When she was there to stay for a while, I didn't had a chance to go out with anyone.

I feel so empty now. I see that a lot of other people has a group of friends that they are close with and constantly in contact with. Is it I am jobless, that's why I lack of in there? My introvert personality had me to blame all this while?

Maybe this is a reminder, all I truly need is Allah.

 OK asar pukul 16:18 and aku masih belum solat zuhur masih nk bbl psl empty empty ni sume. OK Chao. Lol)