Tuesday 22 August 2017

FEELS

I am in a place where I am contented with everything that is happening right now. Alhamdullilah. It might be due to all the good food I had yesterday. Hmmmmm. Nevertheless, I feel so happy and full. Finally, I tried IndoBox yesterday with sissy and it turned out pretty good. Had Mee Tek Tek(stop thinking of something else..........) and my sister had ikan bakar to herself without rice. She bought baked cheese tarts after that. 6 for $19.50! Gile wei. But I truly feel that it is tastier than Hokkaido Cheese Tarts. I ate 3 of them out of six. Wanted to take the fourth piece but I controlled myself. It is so difficult guys to control myself from eating good food. Then she bought Broti for my brother and I. Guess who had Roti Kirai for breakfast?!?!

IF I CAN EAT ONLY ONE THING IN THIS WORLD FOREVER.

IT 

WOULD 

HAVE

TO

BE 


















.................................

Image result for ROTI KIRAI
ROTI KIRAI!!!

I pray to my God in heaven with my highest appreciation, as He has bestowed me with one of a wonderful creation that mankind has ever received. This piece of art. Heaven on a plate. A life changer. My love. The love of my life. My soulmate. The windows to happiness. The pillar of strength. The father to my kids.............................



 Image result for ROTI KIRAI

I always wonder who "invented" this masterpiece. And why it was created to look like a net. :') I love you.



So maybe this is what will happen if me and roti kirai start to take things pretty serious..... (visual presentation for you guys.) Someone please buy my art.


It's a roti kirai blanket guys. To keep your sleepless nights away. You don't ever have to feel hungry when you're asleep again. Don't worry about the curry, already infused with the blanket alr.



A visual presentation of your purpose in life.


The only dates that my roti kirai man and I will have only consist of grapes and plain water because you will know what will happen next right (?!?!)


Roti kirai babies. (low key.. this has gone too far.)

This is only a draft sketch. Will put my other artwork on display soon. Highest bidder goes to...................no one. Cos i suck at drawing.

Okay, enough of this shenanigans!! Before I end my post, one positive habit to adopt is to definitely read books. (lol i was talking about roti kirai and suddenly jump into books) So............ read books guys. I have to rush to meet Shereen. Have a good day, everyone!