Sunday 13 August 2017



A post before things get busy!

I can't emphasize on how excited I am for the holidays!! Home girl has something up her sleeves already. Why don't I share? Maybe you could do it as well? (and alhamdullilah for the bursary money I've received so I can try this things out. Enjoy, lovelies!!!

Image result for big amazing bubbles

1. Maybe I should try out with my nephews and nieces. I was inspired from an instagram story where one girl was making this huge bubbles at a park. It was so pretty! I mean it seems so easy to do.

WHAT YOU NEED:
12 cups warm water
1 cup cornstarch
2 tablespoons baking powder
1 cup dish soap
1 tablespoon glycerin
Cotton String or Rope
2 Sticks
Washer

2. 

Image result for outdoor canvas painting

Canvas painting outdoor sounds like a perfect way to relax your mind. I wish I had that kind of scenery to be able to do that. East Coast Park pon jadila. I could paint of dead fishes and ugly twigs. It is still art!

3. 

COOK A 5-COURSE MEAL 

Siap with menu all. And very fancy table cloth and wine glass(ceh step but why not kan) and the guest I will be inviting for dinner is me, myself and I. :') Or I should just invite some random cat. Candlelight dinner, maybe?

Image result for cat dinner

Give me more ideas!!!